hello there i'm back



hello...its been a long time since my last update..haha sory...

so busy with game,study, n any other activities..

so today.. i come update my blog because cabal still in maintainance...^^.


today i will introduce you with my little warrior... that gonna stay in war 79 porcyon..

this warrior i create bcoz already got eq.. n wanna help my friend in cabal in war 79.

this warrior name pinku.. i choose this name cuz...this is my girlfriend name (not real name).. haha...

just now this warrior still ddnnt go war yet cuz still in progress. current level is 60..go war also no use right now...nothing can do...just waste my time. i better go levling or skilling^^

and she have her own guild name jinyiwei. new guild acctually.. so who like to join me.. just private mssage me in cabal or facebook.. leave in chat box here also can ^^V.


so here some pic about this char..



this is during guild war between staire n reasonanze(i didnt sure about the spelling sory)



wearing korean gala dress costume in desert scream



black n white version... hahaha...


this is my main char


this 1 is bug... my main is not a gurl.. its a boy..xDD


emmmm my choice.. but many fella say like old grandmother =.='''



another choice huhuhu which 1 better
this is my main.. just finish forbbiden island dungeon wif my guildmate



watching guild war


btw sory guys/girls etc.. i forget to change dat signature still using facebook signature >.<
omg im getting old..so many things i 4get....T_T..

cont follow my blog.. next update i will tell u about my girl hahahhaha.....pinku sory2 xD


0 comments: